I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season so far! I did not overdo it on the eating, but it sure did feel good to have a day off from calorie counting! =) Today is Day 40 of Insanity for me, and I'm very much looking forward to completing the program! [p.s. doing Max Recovery Thursday and then Max Interval Circuit today... I can hardly move! my obliques are crazy sore!] I have decided that I would like to do the Brazil Butt Lift program next! I'm excited for that one because it looks like a lot of fun! I am SO happy to say my Facebook page now has 106 followers! I'm so thankful for those who have helped me spread the word about my page! I also have 105 followers on my Instagram!
I'm not sure how many people know about my personal life, but I'm currently in school, in a pre-pharmacy program, and I have applied to 2 graduate schools for next Fall. So far I have received an invitation for an interview to 1 school (January 19th) and I won't hear from the other school until the end of January... very nerve wracking! If I do get accepted to the school i'm waiting to hear from, I'll be moving sometime next June, so next year has potential to be a pretty crazy year! I'm SO hoping and praying I get accepted to my #1 choice and get to continue the program for my Pharm D degree! So getting into grad school is one goal for 2013! ;)
As for my other goals for 2013, so far I have:
- To drink 1 gallon of water a day (16 cups) - I do this now, but I wanted to continue it!
- Take part in monthly challenges (push-ups, squats, burpees, planks, etc.)
- Incorporate running into my workouts (I'd like to sign-up for a marathon in 2014!)
- Continue with no desserts or evening treats 3 nights a week.
- Continue improving my website and spreading motivation among the fit community!
- Stay focused on my schoolwork
- and most of all......
I wish everyone a happy, healthy, and safe New Year's!